Friday, January 20, 2012

fangirl-ing

January 17, 2012 was a memorable day for me. finally i got the chance to watch SIMPLE PLAN's very own concert tour titled " Get Your Heart On! Tour" in my country! to be honest, i'm obsessed with them since i was in elementary school, so it's about....8 years i guess. 

the concert as absolutely stunning! alongside with the super huge and super cute backdrop, the awesome lighting effect and the ultra-cute and oh-so-perfect the simple plan's members and pierre's (the main vocalist) voice, this concert was sooooooo beautiful. 

*forgive me for my bad face, because i went straight from school and i'm having PE class that day. lol. and i just chose the most comfortable outfit* 

top-unbranded, bottom-gaudi, bag-rubi, shoes-converse 







the concert goers (:
want to see more fantaken pictures? go here.  and if you want to take out these pictures, please, give me credits.

have a good day everyone (:

No comments: